- Event Start DateOctober 01, 2020
Cursillo is a three-day weekend that begins on Thursday evening and concludes on Sunday. The weekend includes fifteen talks, five meditations and a Eucharist every day.
The Cursillo weekend is not just a retreat, but an opportunity to meet clergy and laity seeking to strengthen our faith. It provides an environment to experience the reality of the gift of God’s love through shared prayer, individual meditation, worship, study, fellowship, laughter, tears, and unconditional love.
- An opportunity to grow in faith and in spirituality
- A deeper understanding of the teachings of Jesus and how we can serve Him.
- An experience of living and sharing with others in a loving and caring Christian community and realizing that this can be extended into our own environment
- A continuing community that gives support and encouragement to help Christians carry out their Baptismal Vows